System Engineer/Senior System Engineer (Finland)
We are looking for a System Engineer / Senior System Engineer to join the Development and Support team of Quality Assurance & Quality Control.
Your key responsibilities include improving and supporting our project development testing, deployment, integration and maintenance activities to the next level. You define test configurations, set up and develop test environment and test automation. You formulate lesson learned by improving test processes and procedures. With interactive and prompt attitude you support our teams by selecting, designing, building and maintaining of software tools.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field.
- You have innovative and target oriented attitude.
- You have experience of working closely with product developers, and with build and test automation team.
- You have experience in coding and scripting (Java or Python). Data Management experience is an advantage.
- You have system-level and network knowledge with Linux and Windows.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You have the ability and courage to make things happen. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development. As a member of our team you have the opportunity to work at the front of IT related system business.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Kai Hult, email@example.com or +358 50 409 7460.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on January 21, 2015.