System Integrator (Finland)
Our new product development team is being expanded in order to build a world class operation with highly talented experts. We are now looking for a System Integrator to join us. Your key responsibilities will include participating in development of tools and concepts for continuous delivery and contributing to SW configuration and branching planning. You will also integrate deliverables of development teams in different environments and compose configuration and commissioning documents.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field.
- You are experienced in test automation (e.g. Robot Framework) , Linux, UI testing (e.g. Selenium) and asynchronous system testing.
- You have the ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- You are familiar with version control systems, build automation and continuous integration and delivery processes. Experience with tools like Docker is an advantage.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
If you are motivated by a desire to work in a high performing team within a growing business and have the necessary skills and expertise we want to hear from you. We offer you an exciting career opportunity in an innovative environment at an industry leading company.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact Antti Nevala, email@example.com, +358 50 322 4330.
Please click here send your free form application and CV by December 7, 2014.