System Specialist (Finland)
We are looking for a System Specialist to join our 1st Level Customer Services team.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Providing customer service for our Nordic customers.
• Performing first analysis and problem solving.
• Coordinating found faults to further analysis and report the progress and resolution back to the customer.
• Working closely with 2nd level technical support, customer projecting and sales function.
We wish you to have:
• Swedish language skills to serve our Nordic customers.
• English language skills due the international work environment.
• Experience working in customer support interface in technical and service related tasks.
• Familiarity with IT platforms (Windows, Oracle, customer support tools like CRM).
• Know-how in servers, applications and RemoteConnection.
• Motivated, self-driven team player attitude.
• Understanding of metering devices and communication with electrical or network engineering is a plus.
We offer You exciting career opportunity with committed top talented co-workers and interesting and challenging projects. Working atmosphere with a spice of internationality. A workplace with employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills for learning new technologies, you are a team player and strongly committed to quality in everything you do, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland.
Jyväskylä is a favorable located attractive business city and center of growth. Here you can enjoy inspiring sporting and other culture for individuals, groups and families around the year. Great place to live, work and study!
For further details please contact Juha Souru, email@example.com, +358 40 563 1792.
Interested? Be sure to also read our blog post of Landis+Gyr’s Customer Services (in Finnish).
Please submit your application and CV here latest on August 13, 2017.