Team Leader of Firmware Team
Energy utilities all over the world make our group the leading provider of energy management solutions and services. We employ the latest technology to deliver value-driven solutions, with enhanced functionality. Over 6,000 employees in 30 countries all over the world commit their experience, passion and innovative power to create exceptional value for our customers.
In this challenging and rewarding management position you will be responsible for a cross-functional development team (firmware development and test) within the global projects of implementing functionality for metering and communication devices. These devices will serve as the foundation of our future commercial, industrial and grid metering portfolio globaly. Together with a team of around 15 specialists you will specify, develop and verify innovative high-quality embedded software in an agile environment using state of the art tools and processes. You will work within the global platform team which is distributed globally within the companys R&D centers and with whom you will closely collaborate.
- Lead of the Firmware development team in Zug including yearly performance reviews and hiring of new team members
- Deliver product firmware components according specifications in regards of time, quality and features
- Collaboration with other Landis+Gyr development teams locally and globally
- Proactively seeking out process improvement areas and implementing improvements in these areas
- Contribute to process definitions and improvement over the whole firmware development and testing life cycle
- Contribute to the improvement in the team efficiency by implementing industry best practicies
This expert position requires
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology or electronic engineering broad experience in agile firmware development
- experience of team leadership and/or project management in multi-cultural & multi-disciplined team
- good understanding of development processes and platforms
- very good communication skills in English and German
You are a creative thinker and you enjoy working within a team of highly skilled engineers and you have the drive and enthusiasm to master this challenging role we are looking forward to meeting you. Please send your application to jobsCH@landisgyr.com, Katja Bode, Human Resources Manager in Zug, Switzerland.