Teamleader Firmware Platform Team (Switzerland)
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Within the global R&D organization of Landis+Gyr we are looking in our headquarter in Zug for a competent and experienced personality as
Teamleader Firmware Platform Team
In this challenging and rewarding management position you will be responsible for firmware development within the global project of implementing a new firmware platform. This platform will serve as the foundation of our future metering portfolio in all regions, which consists of all ICG and residential meters. Together with a team of approx. 10 specialists you will specify, develop and verify innovative high quality embedded software in an agile environment using state of the art tools and processes. You will work within the global platform team which is distributed globally within the companys R&D centers and with whom you will closely collaborate. In this position you will report to the Global Head of Metering Platform in Zug.
- Deliver platform firmware components according specifications in regards of time, quality and features
- Contribute to the requirement definition of the platform and the challenging agreements with the product developping teams, e.g. in the market requirement and specification phase of products
- Line management of the firmware platform team in Zug (budget, yearly reviews, hiring etc.)
- Collaboration with other firmware teams (platform and product), PMs and other technical functions (architects, product owners etc.)
- Resource and competence development within the firmware platform team
- Contribute to process definitions and improvement over the whole firmware development and testing life cycle
This key function requires besides an university level degree (HTL/FH or similar) in information technology or electronic engineering a self motivated and motivating person with a strong will to succeed. You have broad experience in agile firmware development plus experience of team leadership and/or project management. Furthermore you have a good understanding of development processes, platforms, are a creative thinker and have very good communication skills in English and in German. Finally you enjoy working within a team of skilled engineers!
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to master this challenging role we are looking forward to meeting you. Please call us on +41 41 747 18 82 and send your application to email@example.com, Daniel Gierke, Human Resources in Zug, Switzerland.