Testing Designer (Finland)
Our new product development team is being expanded in order to build a world class operation with highly talented experts. We are now looking for a Testing Designer to join us.
Your key responsibilities will include testing of our SW products and integrating deliverables of the development teams in different environments. You ensure that the test approaches are clearly documented with full results to an auditable standard. You will actively contribute to the creation of a fast-paced high performing team, ensuring the quality of customer focused solutions are achieved with test automation.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field.
- You have solid know-how in agile testing.
- You are experienced in test automation (e.g. Robot Framework ) , Linux, UI testing (e.g. Selenium) and asynchronous system testing.
- You have the ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- You are familiar with version control systems and continuous integration process. Experience with tools like Docker is an advantage.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
If you are motivated by a desire to work in a high performing team within a growing business and have the necessary skills and expertise we want to hear from you. We offer you an exciting career opportunity in an innovative environment at an industry leading company.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunity for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact:
- Ulla Yrjölä, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please submit your application and CV here latest on March 6, 2015.