Based on Landis+Gyr’s comprehensive experience on various sizes of smart metering projects, we have developed detailed processes and practices that ensure efficient, reliable smart metering rollouts within predefined budgets and schedules. We have the resources, skills and products needed to… Read more
Efficient and reliable smart metering execution
Based on Landis+Gyr’s comprehensive experience on various sizes of smart metering projects, we have developed detailed processes and practices that ensure efficient, reliable smart metering rollouts within predefined budgets and schedules. We have the resources, skills and products needed to carry out demanding solution deployments. Our experts will provide you with the services you need, from project management, installation and configuration, all the way to system start-up – either as a turnkey service with our dedicated partners or together with your resources, whatever suits you best.
Landis+Gyr streamlined deployment processes are always adjusted for individual projects. A successful rollout is not only about efficient field work and device installations, but it requires also well planned information logistics, carefully considered configurations, professional system start up and a thorough system hand over to daily operations.
In the Landis+Gyr project executions model, the rollout typically proceeds by sections, each of which are fully implemented from device installation to thorough field testing and then transferred to daily operations. This way the utility can gain the smart metering benefits from the very early phase of the rollout project.
Project Execution Services:
- Planning – detailed plan of the project phases, schedule and resources
- System installation – building up the system environment, servers and software
- Configuration – setting up the system and metering devices
- Integration – ensuring smooth information flow between the smart metering software and other IT systems
- Testing – providing final confirmation that the smart metering solution works as planned in real conditions
- Project management – coordination and management of the rollout project
- Device installations – installation of the devices in the field, together with a partner company
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa