M125 RF Residential Gas Communications Module
The M125 RF Residential Gas Communications Module provides a two-way AMI communications retrofit solution for small diaphragm gas meters over Landis+Gyr’s scalable, secure, and interoperable Gridstream® Connect RF Mesh network. Read more
Two-way Residential Gas Metering for Network Continuity
The M125 is the next generation solution in the widely-deployed M120 product line. The module is designed to record and communicate consumption and one channel of interval data. This data equips utilities to develop flexible rate offerings, and assists with capacity planning.
The M125 gas module automatically self-registers on the Gridstream Connect network upon installation, simplifying deployment by eliminating the need for installation, configuration, and specialized tools. The M125 module mounts on almost any residential gas meter built since the 1950’s. In addition, the module can be configured to transmit data in intervals from once a day, to once every hour. The M125 gas module leverages AMI connectivity through other Landis+Gyr products, such as electric meters, routers, street light controllers, or radios on distribution automation devices. This flexibility is key for maximizing the benefits of Gridstream Connect, enabling utilities to effectively manage multiple types of endpoints on a single network.
- Leverages full potential and scalability of Gridstream Connect AMI network
- Reading pickup sensor based on Hall Effect delivers unmatched accuracy
- Support Landis+Gyr RF Mesh and RF Mesh IP networks
- Advanced Security encryption
- Fits most common residential gas meters by using existing index
- No field programming or special field tools required
- Easy field replaceable battery
- Performs self-diagnostics for network connectivity and firmware rollbacks
- Variety of event settings to inform of module issues such as low battery, tamper detection, tilt, etc.
- Enhanced range (500 mW or 27 dBm)
- No configuration required during installation; keeps deployment on schedule
- Produces one channel of load profile data which can be used for advanced rates, such as time-of-use