GPR-PT Commercial & Industrial Pressure and Temperature Monitoring Module
The Gridstream® Recorder for Pressure and Temperature (GPR-PT) C&l Gas Communications Module provides two-way communications over Landis+Gyr’s scalable, secure and interoperable Gridstream RF Mesh network. The two-way gas module records and communicates up to four channels of interval data (configurable… Read more
Two-Way C&I Pressure and Temperature Intelligent Energy Management
The Gridstream® Recorder for Pressure and Temperature (GPR-PT) C&l Gas Communications Module provides two-way communications over Landis+Gyr’s scalable, secure and interoperable Gridstream RF Mesh network. The two-way gas module records and communicates up to four channels of interval data (configurable for 15, 30 and 60 minutes). A serial Modbus (RS-232) connection is used to communicate with correctors and pressure trackers. Select correctors from Mercury/Honeywell and Eagle Research Inc. are supported. Four dynamic channels can be programmed to record Pressures, Temperature, Corrected and Uncorrected Volumes, and Voltages from the attached device. Data that is recorded can be pushed to the Head End System every 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 24-hour period for efficient system monitoring.
The module works with most devices within the Gridstream wireless mesh network – including electric meters, routers or radios on distribution automation devices – to send and receive information.
The module uses the unlicensed FCC part 15 902-928 MHz band to transmit using frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology. For efficiently manage energy consumption, the module is programmed to periodically report customer usage profiles and accept system configuration changes.
- Leverages full potential and scalability of Gridstream AMI network
- Supports one generic collector alarm
- Variety of event settings available to inform of issues, such as low battery and tamper
- Serial Modbus Interface directly to Corrector
- Provides four dynamic channels of data to HES
- Configurable channels monitor Pressures, Temperature, Voltages, Corrected Volume and Uncorrected Volumes from supported devices
- Pressure Max and Min thresholds supported at the Head End System
Fast, Easy Installation and Operation
- No Field Programming or special field tools required
- Over-the-Air Firmware Upgrade
- On-Request Data Reads
- Flexible Mounting Bracket