Sealed and Secure, Two-way Water Deployment
The truly two-way, AMI device enables near real-time access to critical water assets.
Without disrupting the existing meter, the interpreter is easily mounted and deployed over the network. There are no wires and the radio and encoder are sealed within a single unit for added security and durability. The result: Life expansion of the meter and realization of the full benefits of Gridstream's robust network. The module logs water consumption values for each interval and transmits the data across the network four times per day.
From simple installation, to advanced measurements delivered, the future-ready interpreter brings a low total cost of ownership solution for the utmost in operational efficiency.
- Leverages full potential and scalability of Gridstream AMI network
- No costly infrastructure add-ons required
- Easily retrofits on existing meter within minutes and without service interruption
- Combined encoder and AMI RF in a single, sealed module
- Plug-and-play activation keeps deployment on-schedule
- Interoperable for future advancements in water measurement
- Supports advanced capabilities such as leak detection, reverse flow, tampering and theft