Landis+Gyr new ultrasonic water meter is compact and allows easy recycling, in line with the company’s Green Design Principles. In Australia and New Zealand, Landis+Gyr brought the network leak detection technology developed by a leading utility in Victoria to market, enabling water utilities to reduce non-revenue water losses and gain access to network insights. The W370 is available with an optional integrated network leak detection sensor with NB-IoT and also new NFC technology, making it a cost-effective deployment for utilities at scale.
- Green Design to meet utilities sustainability commitment
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- FOTA (Firmware update over-the-air)
- Highly scalable and secure
- No moving parts
- High accuracy throughout the meter life
- Real-time information
- Low power consumption
- Designed with no potting that allows easy recycling of each component after EOL.
- W370 is more compact and lightweight than its predecessor in ANZ market – that means we used less materials in it’s development and packaging.
- Ease of commissioning and reconfiguration through a smartphone app
- Future proofing your technology investment through NB-IoT, highly secure, scalable and known for low power consumption.
- W370 meter offers end consumer leak detection and available with an optional integrated network leak sensor to detect network leaks, reducing non-water revenue losses.